A few days ago I was doing a little house work when I started smelling something really strong (like vapor rub). So I fallowed the smell up the stairs, down the hall and into the bathroom, where Eric was rubbing baby vapor rub all over his hair! I stood there watching him for a minute before I went off to get the camera... He was literally digging out handfuls of the stuff and rubbing it into his hair, and then going for more. It wasn’t quite so funny when I realized how hard it was to get out. I washed his hair about ten times with his soap, and at least five with real shampoo. Then I drained the tub, wiped out the grease, and washed him with dish soap, then with his soap again. His hair still looked wet when it dried (from all the grease). The next morning after yet another bath he looked a lot better!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Ginger at 12:21 PM