Friday, August 27, 2010

Another up-date

It's pretty sad when my last two posts have been titled "up-date" (both created months apart)! Oh well, that's my life I guess. I barley have time to think anymore, so taking time to record my thoughts has been out of the question.

Its hard to believe that it's almost September! Callie and Tyler both have pigs again for the fair. They are counting down the days until they can get rid of them. It's been a good experience for them, but it will be nice to not have the responsibility.

Callie is playing softball. I watched her first game yesterday, and they did really good. Callie pitched for part of the game. In Tyler/Brian's words, she didn't get her athletic abilities from me. I love that she is athletic, I wish I were more so ;).

Tyler loves going to school at CAPPS (4th grade). He likes being able to walk to school and come home for lunch.

Eric, Jacob and I are at home trying to get a routine back. I'm teaching Eric pre-school. (Finally my 20,000 student loan is paying off!)

I am pregnant! I am 13 weeks along and doing really good (other than being tired). It was not planned, but we are all really excited.

Brian is coaching JH football again. He loves it, but its hard to have him gone so much! We will both be happy when football season is over.

I have a ton of pictures. I need to post about birthdays, and a lot of other stuff. I look at other blogs and feel like a bad record keeper. I'll be better!

Hopefully..........

3 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

well looks like you have your hands full! I was waiting for this post from you since i found out the oops way! haha... I won't lie, it got me excited to have a baby... for some reason i had this bug in my head that i was going to be the next girl in the family to be pregnant, but i will just have to wait until after you have yours :) I am happy for you guys, i hope you have a girl- I know Brian (and you) would really like that! goooooood luck.

cturley said...

Congrats Ginger!!!! Hey I just have to tell ya that your daughter is the cutest thing ever. McKay thinks she is so cool!!

d.jo said...

Pregnant? Wow! Congratulations! Hope you're not feeling sick. That's the pits if you are!