Friday, November 21, 2008

Uncle Sam


Okay, I am advertising my little brother on the Internet! (Don't get mad Sam... Its for your own good!) I was wondering if any of you know any good girls to set him up with??? Sam is going to be 24 tomorrow. He's going to school to be an industrial electrician, and only has one year left. He is a really good uncle (my kids adore him). He's also an amazing brother and friend. He's really, really good looking +++. If you cant tell form the pictures, one of his best features is his really great dark skin and hair. He is fun to hang out with too. He loves the outdoors, hunting, hiking, camping and fishing...... I'm not advertising him because he's desperate.... I'm just looking forward to gaining a new sister in law, and seeing him move on with his life. Sorry I don't have more updated pictures. These were taken over the summer, when he stopped by my house to show me his new toy. Leave me a comment if you know anyone...

4 comments:

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

Sam is a cute kid. If only I knew someone to set him up with. I'm not too sure he would want to fly to Cleveland for a date. I'll have to keep my eye out when we move back to AZ! By the way your family is so CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Liza said...

Ginger! It was so fun to see you last week! I just love you to pieces! You have an adorable family

Liza said...

p.s. Sam is a major catch! I wish I knew a girl because she would be one lucky little lady!

Aunt Tiff said...

TIME FOR A BLOG UPDATE!!!