Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jacob is 2





I cant believe that my little Jakey is the big #2! He is such a fun little guy! It seemed like he stayed a baby forever and then over night grew up.
Some of the big boy things he can do are:
Knows his ABC's and the sound that goes with each letter.
He is close to being potty trained.
He knows about 5 different songs.
He loves to dance.
He loves to get shaved ice from his dad (he calls it ice machine).
I feel so lucky to get to be Jacob's mom. He makes me laugh all the time. Happy b-day Jacob!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Love love Love this kid!!

Deni said...

Ginger, thank you for posting these pictures He is absolutely adorable.

d.jo said...

What a smile! I want to pinch his chubby little cheeks...is it just me or has he thinned out a smidgen?