Friday, June 19, 2009

Teamwork

Life would be SWEET if Callie and Tyler always worked this well together! I'm writing this on the hilt of having listened to them bicker at each other all morning while completing a job I've had them work on. Its crazy how they will be best friends one minute and then want to scratch each other's eyes out the next! I remember being like that with my siblings through and we made it though childhood with our vision intact.... As a parent, I'm sure their bickering is harder on me than them. I love it when they get along.....

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!!! NoW that is TRUE talent!! how in the world did they get started?! You have great kids!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

man that looks fun! and those girls are all just WAY too cute. . . you better watch them close! Callie is so beautiful! I miss that girl! I miss all my bunco friends too! Tell every 1 I said hi next time you go!!! I really am lucky to have all those girls as friends! LONNA

Shawna said...

That is so cute, very impressive!!!